Covid 19 Protocols: For health and safety reasons we are requiring the following procedures in our facility for all programs.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the facility.
- Spectators will wear masks at all times.
- We will ask that all patrons adhere to the 6 foot social distancing rule at all times.
- We will also email out a screening questionnaire prior to participation in our venue.
- One adult per player allowed in facility.
The facility is also taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons:
- All staff will be required to wear face masks at all times.
- We will be taking temperatures of staff and patrons as they enter the facility.
- The facility will have hand sanitizer available at entrances and exits.
- The facility will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- For Leagues & Tournaments – maximum roster size is 9 players per team.
These safety measures are based on present requirements and are subject to change.